Pinnacle1 is the name of a collection of individuals who believe in excellence. We specialise in hiring people who have the drive to succeed and the will to implement the discipline required to succeed. We focus on nurturing our team and providing our team an environment that is conducive to creative thought. We focus on eliminating stress and pressure so our team can think clearly and creatively.
- initiating – checking feasibility and working out budgets, teams, and resources;
- planning – setting goals, defining roles and producing schedules of tasks. Some tools, such as Gantt Charts, can be used to create a visual project plan;
- executing – managing the project;
- monitoring and controlling – tracking the project’s progress;
- closing – evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for your next project.
As a project manager, you’ll need to:
- set objectives in line with your organisation or client needs, which may include scope, content, timings and budget.
- plan work and set deadlines to meet the agreed needs;
- select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and external stakeholder organisations.
- monitor the work to make sure it is on time and within budget;
- co-ordinate the work with the Online team and delegate tasks where appropriate;
- implement any changes throughout the process;
- report regularly to management and the client.
planning, developing and implementing strategies;
- communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople;
- liaising with, and answering inquiries from individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email;
- researching, writing and online blog releases to targeted groups of interest
- writing case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
- preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
- organising events including online conferences & exhibitions
- maintaining and updating information on the website.
- managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites
- sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities.