STUDY MEDICINE IN BULGARIA
Study medicine in Bulgaria (general Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Midwifery etc.) with top quality graduates. Medical students can choose to study in English, or Bulgarian, depending on the medical university offers.
International students choose to finance their studies independently because of the cheaper tuition fees and living cost in Bulgaria compared to almost all other EU/EEA countries.
Medicine in Bulgaria has become one of the major subjects in Europe. Today Bulgarian doctors are well recognized and appreciated all over the world. Bulgarian medical schools attract thousands of medical students from all over the world every year. Most of international students attracted by English medical programs (General Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, etc.) are from India, UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Greece and South Africa and Nigeria
MEDICAL STUDY TUITION FEES IN BULGARIA
- General Medicine: 6 year programme, 5500 – 8000/ year (depending on University);
- Pharmacy: 5 year programme 6000- 8000 €/ year;
- Dentistry: 6 year programme, 8000 € / year
- Nursing: 4 year programme, 3000 €/ year;
- Midwifery: 4 year programme, 3000 €/ year;
- Veterinary Medicine: 6 year programme, 4500 €/ year;
WHY STUDY MEDICINE IN BULGARIA?
- English medium Medical university programs and preparatory course for medical study
- Accredited and reputable Bulgarian Medical Universities
- Admission without entrance examination
- Medical university student transfer accepted
- Admission twice per academic year in October or February
- Tuition fees from Euro 5,000 / 8,000 annually,
- Low cost of living, approximately Euro 2,200 / 3,000 a year
- Cheap private or student hostel accommodations
- Financial aid (Student Loans) from local affiliated financial institutions
- Internationally accredited institutions (medical schools)