STUDY MEDICINE IN LITHUANIA
Lithuanian universities of medicine offer various program in English: medicine dentistry, pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Public Health, Nursing, etc. For the last decade, Lithuania medical universities have a proven track record of an increasing number of satisfied international medical students from all over the world.
The country is number 3 in the word among those countries which are absolutely must-see in the coming year (by Lonely Planet).
The main admission criteria to medial studies in Lithuania are to have a high school diploma with biology and chemistry. Physics and mathematics is an added advantage.
MEDICAL STUDY TUITION FEES IN LITHUANIA
- 8,300 to 8,500 EURO per year, 6 year program of medicine
- 9,600 to 12,960 EURO per year, 5 year program of Odontology (dentistry) study
- 6,000 EURO per year, 5.5 year program of veterinary medicine
- 2,100 to 5,500 EUR per year, 4 year program of nursing study
- 1,706 EUR per year, 3 year program of Orthopaedic technology study
- 3,000 EURO per year, 3 year program, Ontological Care study
WHY STUDYING MEDICINE IN LITHUANIA?
- Low tuition fee and living cost, student loans and grants available
- No entrance examinations or alternatively, preparation to entrance examinations
- Arrival (immersion) services
- Admission even before you complete your high school