STUDY MEDICINE IN ROMANIA
Romanian Medical Universities: Study general medicine, dental medicine (dentistry), pharmacy etc. in English, in French or Romanian. Most of Romanian Medical Universities are known as University of medicine and pharmacy in Romania and have faculties of medicine, dentistry and pharmacy.To get into medial school in Romania, there is no specific entrance examination to take up . The only exam is the language (medium of study) test.
Romanian Medical School Program Structure
International students can choose to study medicine, dentistry or pharmacy in Romania.Coming to Romania would make it really cheap for you. Accommodations, food, tuition fees and personal welfare accounts to only 400-700 Euros per month. This is rather a small sum which you would have to pay for studying abroad.
There are only advantages of studying medicine in Romania:
- Profound quality education
- Low tuition fee
- Reasonable living costs
- No entrance examination
- Experience a multinational culture
- Beneficial financial aid
- Credit ECTS transfer
- A recognized degree all over Europe
Medical Schools in Romania?
- Victor Babes University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timisoara
- Ovidius University of Constanta
- The University of Medicine and Pharmacy “IULIU HATIEGANU”,CLUJ-NAPOCA
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Timisoara
- University of Oradea