STUDY MEDICINE IN RUSSIA
Russia is among the most affordable and popular destination in the world for international medical students. English programmes of medical studies (medicine, dentistry, pharmacy etc.) has been attracting international students since years.Thanks to Russian tuition fees, today, international students are studying in Russia from all over the world.
The universities and institutes offer outstanding services to the foreign students so that they can enroll themselves without any hassles. Besides this, you can save a considerable amount of money of you pursuing the medical courses from Russia.
Russian Medical University tuition fees are lower in comparison with those in other countries, and the standards of training are at the very good level and constantly approved. This makes Russian medical universities more attractive to international medical students and very competitive among international medical Universities.
Russian degrees have gained global recognition, and topped UNESCO and WHO ratings.With Russian government tuition subsidies and relatively low living expenses ($400 – $900 U.S. per month), medical students can complete a medical degree, learn a new language and/or explore Russia’s culturally rich traditions for a fraction of the cost of programs elsewhere in the world.The application deadline for students interested in English language medical programs is generally on or around the 15th of August of each year.Tuition fees may vary by university – the range is about $3,500 – $9,000 per year for a general medical degree.
Why study medicine in Russia?
- Simple application and admission procedure
- Admission by application file selection
- No entrance exams
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Affordable medical study tuition fees and living expenses
- Several international transport links
- International accredited universities and recognised degrees
- Russian medical degrees are recognised all over the world, by WHO, UNESCO, etc.
- Education completely in English medium
- Several opportunities for clinical exposure at university-run hospitals
- International safe medical study environment
- Easy student visa application process
Medical Schools in Russia?
- Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov, (formerly known as Russian State Medical University (RSMU)
- The people Friendship University of Russia, Faculty of Medicine
- I.M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy
- Saint Petersburg State Mechnikov Medical Academy
- Saint Petersburg State Pavlov Medical University
- Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy