STUDY MEDICINE IN UKRAINE
Medical schools in Ukraine are one of the best destinations due to its very low living cost, tuition fees and quality of medical studies.
The main languages of instruction in Ukrainian medical schools are Russian and Ukrainian, however, the most popular medical faculties are available in English and also in French. This being the reason why so many foreign students prefer to study Ukraine. Besides the high quality of education with cheap tuition fee and living costs, Ukrainian Medical Universities teaching Medicine (MBBS / MD), Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, etc., have more than 20-year experience of teaching medicine in English.
The Ukrainian Medical degree is valid and accepted every all over the world and eligible for the following councils
- MCI ( Medical Council of India) PMDC (Pakistan Medical and Dental Council )
- UNESCO, World Health Organization, HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa)
- SCHS (Saudi Commission for Health Specialties )
- PLAB (The Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board) in the UK
- USMLE(The United States Medical Licensing Examination )
- MCC (Medical Council of Canada) for Screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination under each country
Thousands of international students from India, Nigeria, China, Turkey, Uganda, Russia, Malaysia and Central European countries study medicine in Ukraine today. The Ukrainian medical institutions cooperate closely with Universities from Germany, France, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, USA, and Austria. This allows students participate in international conferences, exchange programs, and other scientific projects.
Medical Universities in Ukraine
- Ukranian Medical and Dental Academy as ( Poltava State National Medical Dental University) UMDA
- Lugansk Medical University( Lugansk State National Medical University) LSMU
- Ivano-Frankovsk State Medical Academy ( Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University) IFSMA
- Crimea State National Medical University( Crimea Medical University) CNMU
- Poltava Ukrainian Medical And Dental University (UMSA)
- Donetsk National Medical University (DNMU)