Why Study Abroad?
Studying medicine abroad has a lot of benefits including
- Most universities abroad have higher intake capability than the national requirement and hence throw these seats open to foreign students.
- Lesser tuition fee
- Lesser boarding and lodging charges
- Fewer admission requirements
- Better infrastructure
- Better quality of education
- International/multi-ethnic community to learn, live and grow with
- Improved quality of life
- Excellent opportunities to intern with teaching hospitals
- Experiencing a new culture
- Learning a new language
- Earning an international graduate/post graduate medical degree
- Better recognition of the foreign degree in home country and thereby better earnings